Drip coffee makers are extremely popular in the United States. These machines are not only available in many different sizes, styles and colors, but they are cheap and easy to use. According to the reports, about 14 million drip coffee machines are sold on a yearly basis. In this article, you will find out why drip coffee makers are all the rage.
There are many different coffee makers on the market, so it can be difficult to choose the right one. When buying a drip coffee maker, you can make your decision based on your budget and the features. It’s also a good idea to check the reviews online. You can choose the automatic or manual drip coffee machine.
First let’s look at some of the reasons why you should buy one of the popular automatic drip coffee makers.
- These coffee machines can be used at home as well as at the office and are usually sold as single cup, 4 cups or 12 cups. They will work by dripping water throughout a filter with ground coffee. You can use two types of filters in these machines, the paper and the permanent. Keep in mind that the paper filters and some of the permanent plastics can affect the taste of the coffee.
- Automatic drip coffee machines come with a variety of exclusive features including the advanced types with preset function that can grind and then brew the beans. Other high-end features include a built-in grinder, water filtration and flavor settings. The basic machines feature a filter basket, water tank and a warming plate. Some additional features include indicator lights, clocks, brew-pause setting, digital display, timers, automatic shut off and permanent filters.
Manual Drip Coffee Makers
If you buy this machine, you have to pour the hot water inside the pot. However after the water drains into the pot, you can get to make any amount of coffee that you want. Even though it’s not automated, you cannot ask for a better appliance in your kitchen or even if you are looking for a coffee maker to take on your camping trips. All you have to do is heat the water whenever you want a fresh cup of coffee.
While there are many ways to brew coffee these days, most people still prefer the drip coffee makers over the new, high-priced ones on the market. This is especially true for the automatic drip machines which make it so easy to prepare a tasty cup of coffee in the mornings. You might want to buy one of these machines if you are looking for a new coffee maker.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- 4 cup drip coffee maker reviews
- coffee machine
- drip coffee maker market sells
- manual vs automatic coffee machines
- single serve coffee makers